About Anágo Partners
For the Flourishing of the Church
to lead up to a higher place
a pair of people engaged together in the same activity
Anágo Partners exists for the flourishing of the Church.
Our vision is to serve the Church so that it is flourishing missionally, spiritually, emotionally, relationally, and organizationally.
Environment of Grace
- Internal and External
- Safe Culture
- Respectful Consideration
- Living in the nature of our own forgiveness and offering it to others
- Comprehensive, Individualized Coaching
- Assessments for Growth
- Relevant Content
Culture of Honor
- Mark 9:35 (ESV) And he sat down and called the twelve. And he said to them, “If anyone would be first, he must be last of all and servant of all.”
- Romans 12:10 (ESV) Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor.
- Everything: Philippians 4:6–7 (ESV) “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
- Discovering every person’s divine design (internal and external) and coaching them into it.
- Individualized connection
- Focused on the person
- Recognition of and denial of self
- Functional, Sustainable, Scalable Organizational Structural
- A safe place to be
- Enabling & Supportive
Why Anágo is Unique.
Pillars of Impact
Our program components are multifaceted, data-driven and transformational. Here is how our programs create lasting change through our Pillars of Impact:
Data-driven insights to heighten self-awareness and track personal and professional growth.
Curated content that address the most important topics pastors face in their roles.
Sessions provide encouragement and accountability toward agreed upon goals.
A safe environment with other pastors where transformation and renewal can happen together.
We Specialize in Cohorts for Pastors
Our 15-month Leadership Cohorts address 24 of the most important topics pastors face in their roles. Our program begins and ends with data-driven insights from assessments that heighten self-awareness and track personal and professional growth. Engaging in monthly workshops allow for dynamic discussion, encouragement, and community. Between workshops, each participant receives two 1-to-1 executive coaching sessions that leverage our unique coaching model, a blend of counseling, mentoring, consulting, and coaching.
We Specialize in Church Health Assessments
Our Church Health Assessment is our newest program that leverages congregational surveys, hundreds of data points from vast research in church health, personal interviews, and onsite visit(s), a detailed report to the church’s leadership, a strategic planning process facilitated by our assessors, 12 months of coaching, and our team of experts will guide church leaders through implementation efforts to move towards church health.
Meet the Team
Director of Operations
Events & Assessments Coordinator
For inquiries, opportunities, or any other questions, please reach out to us by clicking the button below